Friday, May 3, 2013

Feeling a Little Blue

But definitely not down in the dumps.
It's finally here! I've waited for 90 degree weather and, although the weatherman predicts April showers by the end of the weekend, I don't care!
I got to wear a sundress today and I couldn't be more tickled pink.



I accessorized my pretty, blue sundress with my gold-leaf, snap-on bracelet from Forever 21.
It was one of the best purchases I've ever made.


I've been on an earring kick ever since Easter and found these little gems hidden in back of my jewelry box. So I dusted off the cobwebs and put 'em to good use.



This is one of my favorite purses that I own. I have fallen in love with the feminine look of cross-body bags, but they never seem to fit half of what I need in them.
This cross-body bag fits everything! Okay, maybe not everything... but a good deal more than the other cross-body bags I own.


Maybe if I close my eyes and wish hard enough, I wont have to break out the rain coat and umbrella on Sunday.
If only everything was that easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment