Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pretty in Yellow

I'm going to a wedding in France this summer and I can't decide what to wear. 
My dad isn't clear on the dress code and my only contact is a boy cousin who doesn't understand. (And not just because my french is a bit rusty)

I think I've decided on what to wear though.
A cute yellow, lace sundress that I wore to a wedding last summer.




I think it's adorable, but I've heard that some European weddings are extremely formal... As in, dig through my closet and break out the floor-length gowns type of formal.
Who knows...
Certainly not my dad.


At any rate, here are the rest of the pictures of my friend's and I causing shenanigan's at the wedding.






P.S. They had a photo booth!! I think we definitely went a little overboard with the accessories...




Sadly, it wasn't exactly a "happily ever after" ending for the two of them, but at least they had a lovely wedding...
I wish them all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment