Thursday, May 2, 2013

Throwback Thursday, Part 7

Last year was great. All of my friends were finally 21 and we partied like it was everyone's birthday, all the time. 
We never really needed a reason to throw a party, but every party always had a theme. 
Why? Because it's better that way.
The craziest party that we threw last year had to be the Jersey Shore Party. I've never really liked the show, but I definitely enjoyed dressing the part.
Okay, that's a lie. I changed into reindeer jammies the second we arrived.



This was also the night that my first-ever "duck face" was documented. Truth be told, I'm not sure I've taken another one since.






I'm pretty sure that my sister picked up my slack in the dress up department. Her "poof" was ridiculous!





As with most crazy parties, the night didn't end exactly the way we had planned.
There was a lot of crying, some screaming, and I'm pretty sure an ambulance was called at some point. Thankfully, the camera wasn't around to document our night going downhill.
My advice? You don't have to drink to have fun and if you do drink, moderation is key.

2 comments: