Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Attention All Chai Tea Latte Lovers

If I could, I would drink chai tea lattes everyday. It is my favorite drink at Starbucks and I couldn't love it anymore than I currently do.

The problem? My wallet hates it. In fact, it absolutely despises it.

Luckily, I've found the answer in my local grocery store.


While most people spend an average of $4 for their grande chai drink, I'm spending $4 for a whole carton of the liquid mix. 
Truthfully, the first time I made the purchase I was ecstatic, yet ready for a bitter disappointment. Normally if something seems to good to be true, it is. Let's just say I wasn't disappointed in the slightest and have been back for more plenty of times.

Not only is the drink accessible whenever you get the craving, it's super easy to make. Literally, just mix half of the liquid chai and half milk (or any other substitute that tickles your fancy).




My mixer is soy milk. Vanilla, specifically. (And I don't have to pay an extra $.60 either!)



 Now, simply stir until your drink turns a light beige color.


Et voila.


Enjoy. It's delicious, I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment