Thursday, March 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday, Part 2

Because I love him so much and feel horrible for failing to fully introduce him in my previous posts, I thought it was about time I dedicate some effort to my wonderful boyfriend TJ.

That being said, I forged my way through the older photo albums on my laptop and came across these little gems from 2011. Though I have many pictures of TJ and I, the day these were taken was rather magical. Mostly because it consisted of a day date at the happiest place on earth: Disneyland.


We didn't take many pictures that day because, as season pass holders we knew we would be back... But I may or may not have forced TJ into what I like to call Princess-Land to take pictures with the fairy-tale characters. 

                           

He even had to wait in a 30 minute line. Which he was NOT happy about.


Although he can't say I didn't try...

However, seeing as I'm his little princess, (ask him, he'll tell you) he braved the line and we finally got to meet both Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Tiana from Princess and the Frog.

TJ, Belle, Me

Me, Tiana,TJ
Because he was a little embarrassed that he had to endure Princess-Land without any male back-up, I thought I could smooth things over with a little affection.

                                      

And guess what? It worked!


And we lived happily ever after. 









No comments:

Post a Comment