Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rescue Me, Please

When I have the time, I mosey on down to Rescue Skin Care and Waxing Studio for a bit of primping and pampering. They offer a wide variety of services and I adore them all.



The studio is a full of professional estheticians that provide a relaxing environment and do everything they can to make you feel comfortable.

Last year, on a whim I decided to deviate from my old waxing studio (OC Waxing) and try Rescue since it was a few miles closer to home. I've been a loyal client ever since. Not only was it more affordable, but they offered many other incredible services and the girls were absolutely amazing.






I've also splurged on a couple of facials since stumbling upon Rescue and learned a ton about my skin from the esthetician. Throughout high school I suffered from acne and assumed I had oily skin as a result; however during my facial I learned that my skin is incredibly dehydrated. My skin was desperately craving the moisturizer I'd been avoiding like the plague. Now, I no longer purchase expensive acne creams or lotions and my skin looks better than it ever has.

Needless to say, I don't feel the need to go anywhere else for my waxing and skin care needs. Rescue is where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment