Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Me and My Closet

Although I am aching for the sun to rear it's warm head, I have to admit that I'm going to miss the cool weather for one reason and one reason only: the fashion. Scarves are my favorite accessory to wear, but unfortunately they look ridiculous in the 95 degree Southern California summers. Therefore, I feel the need to take advantage of my collection whenever I can.

Today was no exception.



                                                     

I paired my brown scarf, blue jeans, cream tank top, and green cardigan with my new brown ankle boots that I purchased for $9 at Buffalo Exchange on Second Street in Long Beach. Since the boots were originally priced at $35, I quite literally feel as though I stole them from the unsuspecting store.


 The last noteworthy piece of my outfit today is my Kate Spade Gramercy Mini watch. I just got it a few weeks ago at Bloomingdale's and I'm in love. My wrist is extremely tiny and most watches look far too bulky on my small frame. This watch, on the other hand, fits perfectly. It's extrememly feminine and by my all time favorite designer: Kate Spade.

And what girl in the middle of a photo shoot can resist a selfie? I know I can't...


Excuse the conceit.

No comments:

Post a Comment