Friday, March 15, 2013

Perks of the Golden State

It's always sunny in Philadelphia  California.

One of the best benefits of living in Orange County is the weather. Everyone continues to run around clad in a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt long after we've kissed summer goodbye.
Last year, I was dying for summer to end. The weather refused to cool down until well after autumn had "officially" begun. At the time, I was super bummed out because fall is my absolute favorite season, but now that we're in the final stages of the winter season, I'm anxious to feel the summer sun on my face.

With summer FINALLY around the corner it's time to start thinking about the perfect summer wardrobe. Although I have two closets overflowing with cute clothes, a girl can never turn down a new sundress and a pair of shoes. Especially the shoes.

With that frame of mind, I went out and promptly purchased a new sundress and a pair of shoes.
                 

Now, I'm more than ready for the summer sun. Bring on the heat!


No comments:

Post a Comment