Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday, Part 1


Hashtag, hashtag, hashtag.

For the record, I do not have an instagram. I know, I know.  I'm the last person I know- probably the last person on earth- who does not have an instagram. And no, I have not been living under a rock.While documenting one's daily life through pictures is both convenient and innovative, I prefer writing about my day and adding in pictures to complement the story.

But I digress.

The whole reason I created The O.C. and Me was to document my daily activities so that I can look back on my life and remember the shenanigans that my friends and I got into.

Given that my first few blog posts have been me ranting on and on about the weather, I figured the best place to start would be NYE of 2012 where I was in Arrowhead, loving braving the snow.


I really can't complain too much because I honestly had the time of my life. We all stayed at our friend's family's cabin and brought enough food to last us the week (nevermind that we were only there for two nights).


We had the the best time playing around in the snow, but eventually our playful antics turned into a full-on snowball fight.





But eventually we decided on a truce and made nice... In reality, RH was just mad that I won.

We barely got a chance to catch our breath before we headed out onto a nice, relaxing walk through the snow.




The following day, I was missing my boyfriend terribly and decided that the best way to alleviate my problem was to make another one.


Easy. 


 Well, it would have been easy without RH and HE being hooligans the entire time. Making a stand-in boyfriend is serious business.


The finished product... I think he looks pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment