Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!

The best part about Easter for me? The family and the food. Especially the food.

My family slaved away in the kitchen for a better part of the day to put one of the best meals I've had all year on the table. TJ even pitched in by cutting the ham.

Grandpa, TJ, and the Ham
Eventually my grandma made me get TJ an apron so he wouldn't ruin his new white Express polo.
I think the Suzy-homemaker look suits him rather well.  :)


Meanwhile, grandma busied herself cutting her homemade corn tort, the absolute BEST part of the meal in my opinion. 

Grandma

The end result? Deliciousness.




 I definitely had my fair share to eat tonight, and I know for a fact that TJ went back for thirds. If I could have, I would have eaten more. A lot more.



At any rate, my sister and I hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful Easter.


P.S. I hope the Easter bunny was as good to you as he was to me. I've already eaten more than half by myself. 
Best. Chocolate. Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment