Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sunset Harbor House

So a couple of days ago I mentioned that TJ and I helped my dad out by going with him to get his oil changed at the Ford dealership... I also mentioned that he bribed us with breakfast, but I failed to mention where he eventually took me and TJ for breakfast.


He chose a cute little diner in Dana Point called Sunset Harbor House.


The waiting area is just outside the front entrance and equipped with two arcade games to keep the rowdy kids busy before mealtime.


In the far back of the restaurant is an area with a very beach-y theme complete with what most people would call outside furniture. (We have those same chairs in our backyard for our backyard BBQ parties over summer!)


Another charming feature of the Harbor House are the countless movie posters, both new and old. Especially old. My dad reminisces every time we come to the diner and it's rather fun to hear him describe the older movies I've never gotten the chance to see.  




All in all, breakfast was amazing and I could speak volumes about how charming this little diner happens to be, but I'll end with a simple: "try it if you ever get the chance because you definitely wont be disappointed."

P.S. The best part? It's open 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment