Monday, March 25, 2013

The Art of Hair

Although I've said before that I love to be primped and pampered in my downtime, that does not necessarily include taming my mane. I've had the same hairdresser for about 7 years now and I love her to death, but I have a hard time finding the time for a haircut. In all honesty, I have a hard time wanting to find the time for a haircut.

Last year, I went once. Yes, you read that correctly. ONE TIME in 365 days.

Which is why the last time I went, I couldn't remember which side I part my hair when I get it cut. Left or Right? Right or left? It was a 50-50 chance and guess what? I got it wrong. So I moseyed my way on down to The Art of Hair in Laguna Niguel and visited my hairdresser twice in one week. (Definitely a record for me)

I might not make an appearance every 3 months like a dutiful client, but The Art of Hair is the only salon where I will make an appearance. Ann is the best hairdresser I've ever had.

Ever.
  

Additionally, the interior is very chic and modern. 
WAY better than the salon where I met Ann. You know the cheap one in your local mall? Yeah, I clearly didn't always care about my appearance.



Obviously, Ann and I have moved on up in the world since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment