Monday, April 1, 2013

Jerry's Dogs

It's no Pink's Hot Dogs, but it is absolutely delicious.

My friend Hunter and I decided to get coffee the other day and waste time hanging around Starbucks talking about useless topics. Before long, my stomach started conducting a symphony that was so loud, it was pretty hard to ignore. 

That's when we (and our wallets) decided that the only solution was Jerry's Dogs, an affordable restaurant specializing in all things hot dog.


I got the spiral dog, as per usual while Hunter munched on a burger and chips.

As I previously mentioned, Jerry's is no Pink's; however, I love the modern layout of Jerry's dogs 10 times more than I will ever love Pink's cramped interior.




In high school, I worked at a Juice It Up that was literally a few doors down from Jerry's. One day I decided to try it out for lunch and before long it became my go-to food source on the days I worked.

Me in all my Juice It Up glory...

I have since grown up and moved on from my high school days, but I have obviously failed to outgrow Jerry's Dogs. And how could I? They're so darn delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment