Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Another B-E-A-UTIFUL Day

...to be stuck on campus.
In a classroom.
Learning about time value of money, operations management and other mundane subjects.
Usually, I LOVE to learn about anything and everything, but today I can't seem to get into it. It's absolutely gorgeous outside and I'm stuck inside. I definitely see a problem with that.

In fact, I knew it was going to be a problem from the moment I left the parking garage...




Even my walk from class to class around the business building proved to be problematic...






Nonetheless, I went to my classes like the good little student I am, presented my marketing project and ultimately left feeling pretty accomplished. Especially given the size of my class and how nervous I get presenting.


I nearly fainted for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment