Thursday, April 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday, Part 3

Now that Easter is over and my pockets are a bit heavier thanks to the Easter Bunny, I have shopping on the brain. Surprise, surprise.

Yesterday, my debit card and I wandered around the mall and eventually ended up at Nordstrom. Whilst there, I happened to pass by the dress department and noticied it was already stocked with this season's  prom dresses. I found myself making my way over to let my fingers slide through the beautiful chiffon and silk gowns because, let's face it, I couldn't help myself. At that moment I not longer had shopping on the brain, but nostalgia. I really miss going to the mall with my friends to pick out the perfect floor-length gown that I would dance the night away in.

Therefore, I am dedicating my 3rd Throwback Thursday post to my high school dances and my gorgeous dresses. All 5 of them.

Prom- Sophomore Year

Winter Formal- Junior Year


Prom- Junior Year

Winter Formal- Senior Year


Prom- Senior Year
My dresses are currently collecting dust in the back of my closet; however, the memories will live on... and on and on and on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment