Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Earrings!

As I mentioned before, the Easter Bunny was very kind to me on Easter Sunday in such a way that permitted me to grow my wardrobe.
After I left the mall empty handed on Wednesday, I went online and purchased 3 blouses, a necklace, a pair of shorts, and a pairs of earrings from forever21.com. Although I'm pretty stoked about all of my new clothes, I'm particularly excited about my new earrings. I've had my ears pierced since I was 7 years old, but I rarely ever take advantage. I don't hate wearing earrings or anything like that, it's simply because I have a hard time finding pairs that I like.

I scored big with this pair.



The best part? They're super affordable!
Cute and cheap, the perfect combination. Forever 21 does it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment