Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Dream Home and Me

When I graduate next year, I will finally put on my big girl pants and move out of the safety blanket that is my parents house and into an apartment with TJ. 
That could explain why I am currently in love with all things home and garden. 

Lately, my "la maison" board on pinterest is overflowing with interior decorating ideas that match everything about my personality and absolutely nothing of my boyfriend's... Mostly because my favorite color is yellow.

Because pinterest has kindly facilitated my ability to document my dream life in one place (and dreaming never hurt anyone), I decided to share my future dream home on today's blog post. 

My dream bedroom


My dream bathroom
My dream library

My dream shelves

My dream kitchen
My dream backyard

Naturally, my boyfriend will NEVER agree to a home decked out in yellow. 

But a girl can dream, n'est-ce pas? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment