Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring, Sprang, Sprung

Spring is in the air.
Warm weather and pretty flowers have finally arrived. It's only taken forever. 
This year, spring is bringing many changes including the front yard landscape of TJ's parent's house. It's been years since they've planted anything new, but that's all about to change. TJ is bound and determined to give the front yard some much needed TLC. 
So with a spring in my step, I accompanied TJ to the local Home Depot to pick out some pretty flowers.


Naturally, I had to take a picture of everything he liked so we could report back to his parents...
But I went a little crazy.















We may have been looking to decorate his parents house, but I couldn't help falling in love with these flowers. They are a must when I finally have a place of my own.


These, on the other hand, we TJ's favorites. He loved the unique-ness of the blue center and the rich purple petals.




This was my absolute favorite flower that I saw. Although I'm excited about the warm weather that comes along with spring (and ultimately summer), autumn will always be my favorite season and this orange-hued daisy screams fall. 
I'm still trying to figure out what flower it is though. I may not be on my own yet, but I need them asap. In my room, on my desk at work, as a centerpiece on the dining room table... heck, I'll plant them in my parent's front yard if I have to.





No comments:

Post a Comment