Friday, April 5, 2013

Koffee Klatch

In Laguna Beach, it is the best place to grab coffee with a group of friends. Naturally there happens to be more than 1 Starbucks on Main Beach (within walking distance of each other), but Koffee Klatch is most likely the world's most eclectic cafe.


They have a drink called the Myan Mocha that is beyond delicious. So much so, that it's nearly always my go-to drink of choice.
The only time I don't happen to choose the Myan Mocha is when I'm lured in on a cold night by their hot tea assortment.



The reason my friends and I wholeheartedly believe no other cafe can compare to Koffee Klatch is simple: no other cafe has the same haphazard/adorable/funky/creative charm that the Koffee Klatch oozes.





Or the selection of cakes...




Even the outside patio is decked out with lights, comfortable patio furniture, and a certain je ne sais qoui that I can't quite put my finger on. Oh, yeah! A certain charm.




It is litereally impossible not to fall in love with Koffee Klatch.
Go ahead and try it. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment