Monday, April 29, 2013

San Diego Shenanigan's

Saturday was amazing. Better than amazing.

A large group of us headed down to San Diego's Gaslamp district to celebrate two of our friend's birthdays.
I almost didn't go, but rallied at the last minute and I couldn't be happier that I did.

Since there were so many of us going and staying the night we decided that we should live it up and stay in a penthouse for the night at The Keating.












 Our view was almost as amazing as the trip itself...






We enjoyed ourselves for a bit in the room, but when the sun disappeared we did the same.







And I cannot even begin to explain what happened once we returned back to the room at the end of the night. Oh, wait. I can explain it in one word: SHENANIGAN'S.





2 comments:

  1. I la la la looove fun nights with great company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was honestly the most fun I've had in a long time! :)

      Delete