Sunday, April 7, 2013

Motivation

I, like many others, HATE the gym.
I like to think of myself as an easy going, down-to-earth, happy-go-lucky type of person... but all of that goes out the window when my boyfriend tells me it's time to get our butts to the gym.
Recently, however, I have found my motivation. The one thing that makes me want to go work out and get in better shape.

Victoria's Secret models. Specifically from the Swim catalogs they were nice enough to send me after I signed up for the Angel Rewards card.



While I did happen to fall in love and purchase a bathing suit from the catalog, it quickly became my mission to look just as good in it as the model.




It could happen, right? Especially since I have about 3 months until my first bikini-required vacation of the summer: a weekend-long girl's cruise to Mexico.



Either way, I bid you adieu. Now that I have more than one reason for going, I want to get this butt in bikini-worthy shape before the start of summer ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment