Monday, April 22, 2013

Submarina

I eat sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm hardly one to turn a sandwich down. Unless it's ham. I'm not really the biggest fan of ham.
I am a huge fan of a little sandwich shop named Submarina.


Although Subway is pretty delicious and Quiznos had my heart for awhile,  Submarina is by far my new favorite. 



TJ has been eating here for years and a few days ago, he finally decided to bring me to try it out.
I couldn't get enough. I'm ashamed to say that I continued to eat my sandwich long after I should have stopped. It was like a good book; I didn't want to put it down!


Given that Submarina is a California Sub shop, I thought their CA coastal map was adorable. TJ and I spent a majority of our time trying to identify all of the landmarks. Surprisingly, we knew most of them. 


Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the food simply because every last bite was eaten before we even reached the table. Another exaggeration on my part, but if you ever get the chance to try the food you'll probably think it's believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment